Brand New Badlands 2800 with tags... SOLD!!!

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
heshen
2 point
2 point

Brand New Badlands 2800 with tags... SOLD!!!

Post by heshen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 am

I have a BADLANDS 2800 for sale. It is brand new never been used with the tags still on it. I already have one, so I dont need another one.... Im asking $175.00 shipped to your door. Or if you are going to be at the Hunting Expo in SLC next month I can bring it to you and its yours for $150.00..... It is Hardwoods pattern.

Badlands is the leader in hunting pack technology for the serious hunter who needs a pack that will perform before, during and after the hunt when often times the real work begins. Basically, their packs are tops!

The fact is that Badlands’ packs stand up to any pack made by any brand for any use. Like all of the Badlands packs, the 2800 is built with the finest materials including Badlands proprietary KX032 Fabric and aramid thread.

Plus with its unique split design the 2800 allows you to carry your gear and your quarters so you can pack it all out in one trip — not that you should. Your knees will give out long before the warranty on the pack will. Ample storage and load carrying ability, great pack organization, a built in rain cover, a gun scabbard are just a few features.