Archery Any Bull Elk - Utah

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
Beamer
Fawn
Fawn

Archery Any Bull Elk - Utah

Post by Beamer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

We offer trespass permits onto over 600+ acres of private property which allow for hunting of any bull elk on a late season archery hunt. State hunting licenses are not included in the fee that we charge but can be purchased from the Utah Division of Wildlife “over the counter”.

This hunt would be in the late season when chances of snow and “winter storms” are possible. The elk are wild and free ranging, but are located in an area that is managed by the state as a Limited entry any bull elk unit with the only “over the counter” tags offered by the Utah Division of Wildlife for the unit being the late season archery bull tags and spike only tags. Due to this and our limited hunting on the property the size of bulls can range from spikes to 325+ B&C bulls with a chance of seeing a monster bull!

Hunts start at $2800 which would include 3 hunter trespass permits for 12 days of hunting.

PM me for more details.

skysthelimit
Spike
Spike

Re: Archery Any Bull Elk - Utah

Post by skysthelimit » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 pm

I am interested in your property for the elk hunt. I have a late season tag as well as two others. I saw the price for 3 hunters and 12 days. Where is the property located and any other important details i may need. Thanks

Beamer
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Archery Any Bull Elk - Utah

Post by Beamer » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Sky,

Email me for more information:

pinetreehunting@gmail.com

or see http://www.pinetreehunting.com

Thanks.