Stock, holster, Bow for sale

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
netloss
Fawn
Fawn

Stock, holster, Bow for sale

Post by netloss » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

I have a factory stock off my Sendero for sale. The color is black with grey web and factory pad. Magnum Barrel. I do not believe it was ever bedded but there is roughly 2 lbs of lead shot epoxied into the butt. The weight is great for the big boomers.

Alpine Fatal Impact Bow, $225 shipped.Great shooter with 27-31 Draw and 70lb weight. The bow includes silencers, Whisker Biscuit rest and peep sight. This bow works and is only $275 shipped to the lower 48.

The new Parallel Limb FATAL IMPACT has a mass weight of 4.2 lbs, is 34" axle-to-axle, and comes in draw weights of 50, 60 and 70 pounds in 65 and 80% let off. The hot, perimeter weighted, single cam offers draw lengths from 27" through 31". It is available in Realtree Hardwoods Green HD camo with a two-piece wood grip.

Uncle Mike's Verticle Shoulder holster size #12. New just out of package. Made to fit 10' Contenders, black color.

$$30 shipped.

I will also have a new B&C Medalist tock availible shortly for a M700 LA, RH, BDL