Swaro Spotting Scopes for sale

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
jantler
Fawn
Fawn

Swaro Spotting Scopes for sale

Post by jantler » Sun May 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi there,
I understand very well your anticipation of Sept. I live here in Colorado and guide, hunt, and fish extensively. I went with what much research and experience pointed out to be the best. I have a pair of 12x50 HD Ultravids for binos and 2 Swaro scopes, the STS 80mm HD with 20-60x eyepiece and the STM 65mm HD with the 25-50X wide zoom. I went with the straight because it helps to locate your target better, is fusiform, and slightly lighter. All of these are fantastic tools that will last a lifetime. However, I am looking to buy a bigger raft this summer as I sold my Puma and I decided I don't need 2 spotting scopes.
The STM 65mm HD is practically new and has very, very little use.
The STS 80mm HD is 2 years old and in excellent shape.
ALL lenses on both are perfect and the scopes overall are in excellent shape.
I am torn between which I want to keep.
I will sell the STM 65 mm HD with 25-50X wide zoom eyepiece for $2,400 plus shipping.
I will sell the STS 80 mm HD with 20-60X eyepiece for $2,500 plus shipping.
Further, I will include a Targus Tripod and Nikon window mount with either of these. These are both new items I got in another purchase and don't need as I have another of each.
I also will be shipping the scopes in their original boxes with all the papers and warranty card,etc.
Best regards.