WTB hunting gear

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
asmith
Fawn
Fawn

WTB hunting gear

Post by asmith » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:57 am

I went to get all my deer hunting gear out of storage since I finally got drawn this year, and lets just say most is no longer usable. I am looking for almost anything and everything, especially a good day pack with hydration bladder and gun holder, spotting scope(just need a cheapy one, not an expensive $1000 one. its for packing with me while hunting), binoculars, pack tent, ect.... You can either send a pm or email me directly. Please, everything must be in good working condition and a FAIR price. Let me know anything and everything you are looking to get rid of, along with your asking price TO MY DOOR. Im in northern nevada.

Thanks all :thumb

geothermal_guy@yahoo.com
Hold my beer, watch this!!!

Turokman123
2 point
2 point

Re: WTB hunting gear

Post by Turokman123 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:54 am

I have a Badlands Ultra Day pack that works miracles for organization on the mountain. I have the pattern in Max 1, and it is close to 2000 cubic inches and has a mesh wall that runs along your back and separates the main frame of the pack away from your back allowing better ventilation and less sweat. I also have a set of Bushnell 10x42 that are also in good shape and have been through many hunts with me. For both retail would we $250, I am asking $200 plus shipping to your door which would be $15, I live in Colorado.
2010 Strother SR-71 390 grain arrow @ ~60# >-------> 298 FPS with 74.6 KE. Slick Trick Army.
"Is it elk season yet?"

asmith
Fawn
Fawn

Re: WTB hunting gear

Post by asmith » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:55 pm

pm sent
Hold my beer, watch this!!!