2 Last Minute Colorado Muzzy Mule Deer Tags!!!

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
longrange7mm
Fawn
Fawn

2 Last Minute Colorado Muzzy Mule Deer Tags!!!

Post by longrange7mm » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 pm

My friend has two Colorado landowner Mule deer vouchers for muzzleloader season. They are good unit wide in 75/751 east of durango also included in the price is trespass/access on one of the larger Ranch's in La Plata/ archuleta counties. (Just to be clear, this is not a guided hunt he just has 2 extra tags. a voucher allows you to go to any license agent and get what would normally be a draw only tag, you will still have to pay the normal license fee's to DOW) hes wanting $1500 for one or $2500 for both (price negotiable). I have hunted his property before when I drew the archery tag in 09 his property holds some good solid bucks and he doesnt allow to many hunters on so the deer are low pressured. as said this tag is good for the entire unit so you can hunt the public land and National forest too. If you have any questions, message me and I'll get you his phone number.

donnie
Fawn
Fawn

Re: 2 Last Minute Colorado Muzzy Mule Deer Tags!!!

Post by donnie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:34 pm

hello this is donnie with coyote outfitters . and i am interested in your friends unit 75 landowner vouchers , my number is 970-749-7159 thanks

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Re: 2 Last Minute Colorado Muzzy Mule Deer Tags!!!

Post by hound_hunter » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:08 am

Are these still available?