Top Quality Optics at a fraction of the cost!

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
wallasc
Fawn
Fawn

Top Quality Optics at a fraction of the cost!

Post by wallasc » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:59 pm

These products are amazing! I've used the best and the most expensive binoculars and scopes and find these products to be every bit as comparable for a fraction of the cost. So what's the catch! Yes they are imported but don't get soured yet. The owner of the factory which makes these products is here in the USA. They just have them manufactured overseas in the country that supplies the world's best glass to most of the top US and European manufacturers of cameras, binoculars, scopes and yes, glass for the medical industry. Up until a few years back, the manufacturer's products have been sold totally to military and law enforcement agencies both here and abroad. Now they can be purchased for recreational use but with the accuracy and dependability the professionals require.

Here's an example:

10X50 Binocular -Camo, nitrogen filled, fog proof and weather proof $42.99 + S & H

6-24X50mm Scope, illuminated recticle, range finder, adjustable optical, green or ruby coated lens and 1" tube $147.99 + S & H (also comes with Mil-Dot)

I speak from experience when I say, I could count the points on an 8-point whitetail buck last weekend with a full moon at give or take 200 yards. I've never seen anything like it in my over 30 years of hunting.

Drop me a line and I'll send you a catalog with price list.

You ought to see the night time vision accessories!
These products carry a "Limited Lifetime Warranty". In other words, the product will be replaced with an identical or like product if it is damaged or fails to perform as stated unless caused by user neglect.