Elk Country - Bugle Magazines from 1984 to 2004 - All or 1

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
lanesharon
Fawn
Fawn

Elk Country - Bugle Magazines from 1984 to 2004 - All or 1

Post by lanesharon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm

I have just inherited a complete set of Elk Country and the Hunt - Bugle magazine, from the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation; starting with the first edition. This includes a number of anniversary issues also ( I have two copies of the 2004 20 year anniversary issue).

They are in pristine condition. My uncle most likely read them once and then my Aunt stored them. Nothing is missing, thus far. Since I am willing to sell separate issues, I cannot guarantee this will remain the same.

I am willing to sell all (they would be extremly heavy to ship), or one. If you are interested in any of them, please respond to this post and I will get back to you. Price will be dependent on issue and shipping would be your responsibility. I have a PayPal account to complete any transactions or would be willing to accept a check first (issue shipped when I received the check). I will mail out media mail to keep the cost down.
Take Care, Sharon