WOULD YOU HUNT WOLVES??????

Talk anything related to predators.
jersey boy
2 point
2 point

WOULD YOU HUNT WOLVES??????

Post by jersey boy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:41 pm

supposibly everyone is right and im wrong so im not gonna keep it up people are ignorant sorry of those who couldnt read it!! :>/
Last edited by jersey boy on Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Re: WOULD YOU HUNT WOLVES??????

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Kill em all. :)
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Look at how intelligent they are here. Kill for the thrill

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAoszVLRP6U

S.S.S. Rule
Last edited by bigbuck92 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 pm

jersey boy wrote: they will never ever eat a healthy big game animal. They are so smart that they will only go after injured animals or old animals they are extremely intelligent.
i think you should probably get a little more fact on them ](*,) :>/ i'm siding with BB92---kill em' all!!

Buckmaster
4 point
4 point

Post by Buckmaster » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:08 pm

bigbuck92 wrote:Kill em all. :)
:222
"I love it when a plan comes together"
<-------<<<

My Photo page
http://www.muleymadness.com/gallery/v/m ... uckmaster/
http://www.badlandspacks.com/

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Yes, and I hope to be one of the 1st to legally hunt them in wyo.

I think you need to spend some time studing them before you get your tattoo. Yes they did do Yellowstone park eco sys some good because other than lions there were no predators. but that stops 1 foot out of the park. Thats were us humans come in to play. We try to manage the herds with hunting. We try to keep the herds at a resonable number.
There is a reason why they hunt them from airplanes in Ak. when you get to many of them they can wipe out the herds.
I know my spellings bad!

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:04 pm

I hope that I have the very first tag that is released in this state to hunt them. I'm not saying kill them all but I think that they should be heavily controlled. I would hate to see all the work that the division of wildlife go down the tubes to feed a bunch of wolves.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:23 pm

a_bow_nut wrote:I hope that I have the very first tag that is released in this state to hunt them. I'm not saying kill them all but I think that they should be heavily controlled. I would hate to see all the work that the division of wildlife go down the tubes to feed a bunch of wolves.
+1

I do enjoy gonig to Yellowstone and watching the wolves, but as far as wolves in utah, lets control them and keep them in certain parts of the state!!!

9er
Watch your top knot!

M.Bird
3 point
3 point

Post by M.Bird » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:41 am

Jersey Boy:
Your statement that they only take the old and sick, what about the lamb’s, calf’s (live stock) the elk calf’s, deer fawns and Antelope fawns. I know all of them will be sick and old in the further, but that is not right now. Wolves are opportune feeders. They will feed on anything they can pull down.

Please do the research and learn about these killing machines.

The way to controls wolfs is though the use of superior knowledge. Baiting will only work so long. Use a medium caliber and a good scope, will work on every wolf that steps outside of Yellowstone.

AntlersOutWest
4 point
4 point

Post by AntlersOutWest » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:43 am

I agree with Big Buck---Kill 'em all

I think it’s only a matter of time before the ranchers in N Utah start having problems with the wolves. Killing all the livestock and putting the ranchers out of business because the *****wolves are protected. I have watched video on wolves killing for the thrill of it and leaving the animals to rot.

A good friend of mine guides elk hunts on the border of Yellowstone. He says that when the wolves hear the gun shot they immediately head towards the kill. You have 15-20 min to get the animal packed out before they are hot on your trail. He’s had numerous follow him to the camp. They have to keep the kill 1/2 miles away from the camp site so they won’t have any problems in camp.

They are not good for the ecosystem DA. Why do you think WY just took them off the endangered list? They breed like rabbits and then the new pack spread onto new territory and takes over.
I believe if the elk and deer herds are getting out of hand the DWR needs to issue more tags. Simple enough??
My personal thoughts.. Im leery to go shed hunting by myself with the thoughts of wolves stalking me..
I pack my gun every time I go.