CO turkey opening day. Who's with me?

Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Chickens, Grouse, Doves, etc.
jon.causey
Fawn
Fawn

Re: CO turkey opening day. Who's with me?

Post by jon.causey » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 am

hey
i seen you guys are real into turkey hunting and know a few great spots. well im currently deployed in iraq and from ft. carson. never been turkey hunting and just lookin for some pointers and maybe a little help. dont know how to call them, dont know what to look for, or even how to get tags. co is way different form NC there u got to walmart get your big game which includes everything state wide and u go no zones no points no lottery no limited and unlimited draws it easy. big game 2 antlered deer 2 doe depending on what the season looks like on does, 1 bear 2 turkeys me its free life time sportsman licence but normally its 55 bucks. so its a lot different from what im use to. please some one mind helpin me out. [-o<
thanks
jon

JLROOT
2 point
2 point

Post by JLROOT » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Hey Jon

When you get close to redeploying let me know. I will be happy to let you have as much info as possible. By the way I work at the simulation center on FT Carason.
A 'Veteran' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

jon.causey
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jon.causey » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 am

hey JL
oh ok thanks. are you at the roll over simulator or the shooting simulator? well i should be back before the beggining of next month so i will talk to u more when i get home soon. =D> thanks again and im looking forward to meeting up with u and learning something new and maybe getting some good hunting in.
thanks again
jon

jon.causey
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jon.causey » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 pm

hey jl
its me jon. well just wanted to say hey nd that im back home. if you want you can get ahold of me via e mail or phone. causeyj86@yahoo.com or 719 559 5017. thanks again jon

jon.causey
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jon.causey » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

hey jl its jon i was woundering if you can give me a call again i lost my old phone and i dont have your number so if you can call me or hit me with a e mail with your number that would be great im ready even got a new turkey gun and a new full chock that drills target at 50 ft with a spread pattern of about a .50 cent piece. so im ready for opening day or for when you are so let me know whats up thanks a gain
jon