Ring Bill mount

Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Chickens, Grouse, Doves, etc.
Mark
3 point
3 point

Re: Ring Bill mount

Post by Mark » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Here's a banded snow Todd did for me a couple of years ago.

Hoyt

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

wow, he does do a great job! as far as that snow goose, i dont know what is prettier, the awsome mounts or that super awsome band! i bet if you added up the money spent going hunting every year and divided it by the number of bands a guy gets, that is BY FAR the most expensive jewelry money can buy!

i have a few bird mounts, 1 blue billed scoup, wood duck,pintail,some sea ducks [ including a harliquin;), but although the taxi job is good, it is 1 step down from those 2 mounts! if i ever went on another sea duck hunt, i would have to send that guy the birds :thumb

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

This is an awesome mount! Thanks for the info on your Taxidermist too. Wow, thats a great looking duck.
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

BIGANTLERGETTER
Spike
Spike

Post by BIGANTLERGETTER » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:14 pm

i still cant wait to get a good fowl mount we have a vaulted ceiling in our house and i have wanted to get a couple ducks or geese locked up comin down off the ceiling. beautiful bird though
Hunt til there is nothing to hunt, then go farther and hunt harder the big one will turn up

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 am

Simply awesome
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 am

I've never seen one of those while hunting duck in Utah. That's hands down the best looking bird mount I've seen. You can display that one with pride.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 am

That's a nice looking RINGBILL you have there Mark.

I've picked up a few of those up in my neck of the woods over the years. They seem to show up at about this time of the season when the small water has frozen over.

I don't think that I know of any duck that has just one name. I guess when in Rome?
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

camodup
3 point
3 point

Post by camodup » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

That snow goose is good lookin!!! and i do love the ring bill slash ringneck slash pochards! :thumb im in the midst of gettin my wood duck worked on, its gonna be in the same style as yours! thanks for postin!!
thedailyhuntandfish.com

Pro Staff for Northern Utah Waterfowl
Duck Junkies Field Staff