MuleyMadness Hunting Forums
Please read before posting to forums!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9996
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Still a lot of confusion out there as to "HOW TO" post pictures to the forum. Here is the simple 8 step process...
- 1. Your photo must be uploaded or Hosted on the internet first. Here is a FREEsite that you can register for that will allow you to do that...
2. You simply click the join now button as shown below...
3. Next your enter in your information as shown below...
4. It will then ask show/ask you a few questions about ADS, just click NO THANKS at the bottom and continue. You will then come to this page where you enter in your username and password...
5. Next click on the Choose file tag, it will then pop up a window and you simply find the location of the image on your computer. In my case the image is called 7base.jpg. Then click the submit button.
6. Your almost done, now you'll see a page similar to this with your photo now uploaded/hosted to the internet. You simply click in the bottom Img box, the one highlighted in gray shown here...then copy and paste that exact link into the website of your choice.
7. In our case we have pasted the Img tag into MuleyMadness forums as shown here...
8. Then simply click the submit button in the forum and WALLA your photo appears in the forum, and of course looks AWESOME!
Your done now, wasn't to bad eh? Enjoy!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest