Wildgame innovations camera

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
all4freedom
Fawn
Fawn

Wildgame innovations camera

Post by all4freedom » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:44 am

THESE CAMERAS ARE JUNK,JUNK, AND MORE JUNK. Do not under any circumstance buy the Wildgame innovations cameras. I am getting about 4 days and 30-40 pictures on a set of batteries, I have three different models and all suck. I contacted the company this morning and am waiting for a response on where to to return them.

UvUBowhunter
Spike
Spike

Re: Wildgame innovations camera

Post by UvUBowhunter » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:25 pm

your not talking about the wildview 2.0 trail camera are you?

camodup
3 point
3 point

Post by camodup » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Shoulda gone with moultrie
thedailyhuntandfish.com

Pro Staff for Northern Utah Waterfowl
Duck Junkies Field Staff

PhillyB
3 point
3 point

Post by PhillyB » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm

all4freedom wrote:THESE CAMERAS ARE JUNK,JUNK, AND MORE JUNK. Do not under any circumstance buy the Wildgame innovations cameras. I am getting about 4 days and 30-40 pictures on a set of batteries, I have three different models and all suck. I contacted the company this morning and am waiting for a response on where to to return them.
I have to disagree. My Wildgame Innovations has outperformed the Moultries I bought hands down. So much so, I took the Moultries back and just kept the Wildgame Innovations Camera. Here are a few of my pics... they are all of this quality.

This is the only buck I got... a little spike

Doe

One at night

I ran it off a 6v 7ah lead acid battery. One battery lasted for 8 weeks with over 200 pics.
I have been impressed with the camera for the price.
Not so impressed with my area. Had nearly 50 pics in two weeks of does, fawns, and spikes.
The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same thing

ARCTIC1
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ARCTIC1 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 am

I have to say one thing you get what you pay for!!! I have two of them and never expect more than 400 pics on a set of batteries. All of my pics on here have been with 50.0o cheap cameras. I have well over 1000 pics. can not be to mad if ya only pay 100 dollars or less for cameras.