Im beat.... Any help??

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
amp713
2 point
2 point

Im beat.... Any help??

Post by amp713 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:38 pm

So i have a Moultrie d-50. Got it christmas of 2010, tried using it all of last year and just really couldnt get a single thing. I knew there were animals in the area but was not getting pics, figured it was placement. I moved it around to a few areas and never had any results. I would get pics of me leaving the set up so i figured it worked right. I had it out for the lost month or so and am not pleased with what im finding. It will not take pics after the intial set. You set it up, wait 1 minute, it will take your pic then go to sleep and thats all she wrote folks! Ive tried a new set of batteries, tried taking the sd card out and using internal memory, tried taking it out of their lil case, tried a different card, light/dark, on the porch with the porch light on nothing works. You can walk up and pick it up and move it around and nothing. If you start to push the buttons on it, it'll wake up but instead of having a "DLY OO:59" for the time countdown it will say things like "DLY E:0008" Is that an error code? it changes to a 8, 9, or 10. Not sure why or what is causing it??? I dont know if i can send it back since ive had it this long either.... I would love just to swap and try another, it looks brand new and is barely even got dirt on it. Please tell me somebody knows whats going on?!?!? This thing is killin me and its time to start setting it out there. I really dont want to buy another if this is the type of luck im going to have with them...... If it starts working good I might pick another one or two up but not until then..... Oh and p.s. I cant find the owners manual! Found the original box, and packaging but no manual. Im sure i put it somewhere so i wouldnt lose it!

Also, i have erased all the pics and event data from the game cam, i have reset it to default, then back to my own settings, after you get passed the set date and time there is a spot that says RDY* in the set up and i have held change till that flashed then went solid, Not sure if your supposed to but im to the point of just tinkering anymore.....

Hope to hear back!

AMP
Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

nuttinbutchunks
2 point
2 point

Re: Im beat.... Any help??

Post by nuttinbutchunks » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:25 am

Have you called Moultrie customer service?
You can stand me up at the gates of Elko and I won't back down!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Im beat.... Any help??

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Sorry can't help you as I don't own one...but is this the manual you need?

http://images.ebsco.com/pob/Moultrie/ca ... ctions.pdf

http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/images/mo ... manual.pdf