Need some help

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
Earlymorningpoker
Fawn
Fawn

Need some help

Post by Earlymorningpoker » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 am

I just looped my last 10 or so vids from my cam in chronological order...so the first one is the oldest and the last one is the newest.... I am trying to determine how many different bulls (tough task) got my camera set up on a sheep watering hole and here is what I have come up with 5 or 6

my reasoning

First bull (posted before) does not have the mass the second bull has and has a weird twist in an eye guard...and I think the second bull may be what spooked the first bull.

2nd Bull looks to have better mass but not as long of beams as the first

3rd bull (the one that spooks off right in front of the camera) is not bulls one or two

4th Bull 2 clips is a club horn really massive and still growing but not a huge bull

5th bull 2 clips perfect symmetrical eye guards so not the first, not as massive as the second...I haven't ruled out him being the third... not sure????

6th bull 2 clips weird main beam on his right side...kind of goes up and looks to be forking, not very wide.

I hope these guys are around in a few weeks I want to see just one!
my hunt plan is to shoot the first Elk I see, call me crazy but I have never got an archery Elk so a cow is a trophy to me :) history has shown these guys usually cross the street to the LE side...and passing up a cow or a spike doesn't make any sense

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/ ... e_0001.flv

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need some help

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 am

Can I come with ya? :)

Man those videos are cool. I really like the spooked bull with all the water splashing off. Great stuff. :thumb

So you going to sit the water hole? Not sure how many are different, but several bulls hitting it for sure.

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Very nice footage, I'd love to be in that spot in 3½ weeks from now! Looks to me there are at least 2 but you may have a nice surprise sitting and waiting in your spot.
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

iliveinthewoods
Spike
Spike

Post by iliveinthewoods » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Very cool videos... I believe that they should come around... What mtn are you on?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hoyt Katera XL
Fuse Acculaunch
Fuse Satori
Fuse Sidekick
Spott Hogg Hogg-it
G5 Matreo Strings
Beaman ICS Hunter Elite
G5 Tekan
"I thought I could shoot, til i saw a shooter..."