looking for a camera

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:19 pm

I shrunk all of em down a couple sizes so they'd fit in here a little better, just to see if that might have been the problem at all? There now all 640X480. I think the smaller sizes take away from the quality a tad, so if you'd like the full screen ones e-mail me. this still gives you an idea though. I'm not sure why you guys cant see em on here? They show up perfectly fine for me?

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:33 pm

thanks for the help guys, ill let you know what i get

awsome pics hound hunter

9er

Meathunter13
2 point
2 point

Post by Meathunter13 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:25 am

I shoot with a panasonic FX7.... the only difference between this and the FX30 is that the FX7 has less megapixels. 6.8 vs. 8mp if I remember correctly. The price difference is about $200 and the FX7 is cheaper. Remember too that if your price range is 500-600 for everything and not just the camera you will spend another 150 or so just in accessories. For wildlife photography you will want to have a couple cards and a spare battery. If you take it to the mountains alot like I do you may also want to spend the $75 to get accidental insurance on it from like circuit city or somewhere similiar so even if you drop it or it gets washed in a river you can exchange it for a new one. When my 2 year contract is up I will make sure to get it replaced and get a new camera.