It finally came!!!

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
loco4muleys
3 point
3 point

It finally came!!!

Post by loco4muleys » Tue May 20, 2008 7:16 pm

Got my new Badlands 4500 in yesterday and it is awesome!! It's a real big pack and you can tell just by feelin it that it can take some abuse. Pretty high quality backpack. Now I'm just anxious to break it in!!
One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Re: It finally came!!!

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Wed May 21, 2008 12:35 pm

Did you look at Mystery Ranch's packs, if and when your badlands pack has an "accident" get ahold of mysteryranch.com lol I use to sell the badlands packs along with all the other packs sold in this world, and just personally now, i saw alot of retuns. Just what i saw... hopefully your experience will be better.
"Save a Mule Deer, Kill a Wolf!"

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Wed May 21, 2008 5:07 pm

I also just picked me up a 4500 also for a good price, seems like its gonna be a good one

9er
Watch your top knot!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed May 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Have you used the 3 Day Assault Pack from Mystery Ranch??

It looks like a sweet pack to me.

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm

ya, I have that one. I also have two "the works" packs or aka monkey packs. I love my Cake Walk pack!

COLO3D
Spike
Spike

Post by COLO3D » Tue May 27, 2008 6:09 pm

I have had great success with the Badlands packs. Hauled out several muleys and have not treated them the best, no problems at all.

The good news is when you do have an "Accident", they have an unconditional lifetime warranty.

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Tue May 27, 2008 7:15 pm

COLO3D wrote:I have had great success with the Badlands packs. Hauled out several muleys and have not treated them the best, no problems at all.

The good news is when you do have an "Accident", they have an unconditional lifetime warranty.
+1

The thing for me is they are here in SLC, 10min and i can be to the store if there are any problems

This past winter i accidently stepped on the waist buckle, i took the pack in, told them what happend, they went in the back and brought out 2 new buckles, one to replace the one i broke and a back up!!!! i didnt ask or anything, if they are gonna stand behimd there products like that, i will continue to use them

9er
Last edited by 9er on Wed May 28, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch your top knot!

loco4muleys
3 point
3 point

Post by loco4muleys » Tue May 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Yeah, it seems like a pretty high quality pack and their warranty is unbelievable. I looked at Mystery Ranch but they were very expensive and VERY heavy without a killer warranty. I can't wait to take this thing out and break it in!!!!!
One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.

Mack Daddy Muley
Spike
Spike

Post by Mack Daddy Muley » Wed May 28, 2008 12:02 pm

I haven't broke, tore, or hurt anything on my Mystery Ranch packs. Better quality than the Badlands. I don't think i will ever have to worry about getting something replaced on my packs. I have however seen alot of Badlands packs come back to the store because a zipper broke or a clip broke. That is why i spent the extra dough and bought a Mystery Ranch pack. If you don't believe me on just how good they are, I'll send you pics of where my pack has been and how ruff we are with them. I am not a sales man for Mystery Ranch, just a salesman in general that knows a good pack when i see and use one. I don't want to see someone get in the hills and have something crittical fail, like a pack.

southwind
Monster
Monster

Post by southwind » Thu May 29, 2008 8:44 am

Hey Loco,

I think you will be very very happy with your Badlands pack! Give us a report after you have drug it around a bit.