Leupold warranty

Optics, cameras, tents, boots, binoculars, spotting scopes & other gear.
Malloy805
Spike
Spike

Leupold warranty

Post by Malloy805 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Thank You Leupold
I have a VX 11 2x7 that dates to early 80's on my .338. I wish I had a dollar for every fall and tumble I've taken with that scope and rifle,I could probably retire by now! :lol:anyway, Getting ready for a hunt in December I leaned it against my work bench in it's scabbard .My first thought was ,I probably should not put it there, but It will only be there for a moment. I was correct, it was only there for moment before it fell over ,breaking the eye piece putting the power ring in a bind.
I sent it off to Leupold for an evaluation and a letter explaining the circumstances and willing to pay for the repair if it was repairable.
3 weeks later the scope shows up on my door step ,repaired and as good as new with an invoice explaining what was done to the scope and No Charge!! You can't give a company enough praise when they repair their product because your stupid. Thank You Leupold

killerbee

Re: Leupold warranty

Post by killerbee » Tue May 19, 2009 7:34 am

i couldn't agree more! :thumb

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 am

Great deal Malloy! I love my leupold and love their customer service. I haven't had to use it yet but know how good they are from reports like yours. :thumb
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Tue May 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Great Company, Great Service, and Great Products! Nuff Said
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.