ATTENTION: NEW OR STRUGGLING HUNTERS

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
azhuntr74
Fawn
Fawn

Re: ATTENTION: NEW OR STRUGGLING HUNTERS

Post by azhuntr74 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 pm

My 13 year old son got his first mule deer tag for AZ unit 3C. Any advice on good areas to start? We've scouted for about 5 days so far and have had no luck with bucks. Lots of Doe and Elk, just no bucks. Thanks for any help.

hunter.erickson03
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hunter.erickson03 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:13 pm

i know alot of central az and a few spots in south east alaska on hunting and fish and im always willing to any questions i can, if anyone has questions send me an pm

greatwhitehope
Fawn
Fawn

Post by greatwhitehope » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 am

My budies and I are all new to hunting and have been applying for many years in AZ and finally we got tags Unit 10 Oct. 21-31. We chose the late Oct. hunt because of the nuber of tags and length of the hunt, was this a wise choice? If anyone knows this area or has any info that they are willing to share it will all be appreciated. Thank you.

highcountryarchery
Spike
Spike

Post by highcountryarchery » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm

does anyone on here have any experience of know anything about hunting hogs in texas. We would like to do it and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions

Bowhuntrben
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bowhuntrben » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:08 pm

I can help out with SE Minnesota!

trebans
Fawn
Fawn

Post by trebans » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 am

i just moved to Utah, i will be going to to school here for a few years i am looking fo some help with hunting here, i am from idaho and have all ways just bought my tag otc there for deer so i really dont know where to get started i know that i have to apply for the hunts here, and it is coming up quick here in Febuary, i live in Davis County i would like to hunt up here if i can. If i could get any gudiance and help that would be such a help.

Muleys 24/7
Spike
Spike

Post by Muleys 24/7 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 am

http://wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/ you can do everything on the web

Gpkhill2
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Gpkhill2 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 am

Hey everyone I'm new here and headed west this fall for my first mule deer hunt. We put in for unit 4 in CO. Thislooks like a decent area on paper and from what the Colorado hunt planners have told me. We are hunting Oct 20-28th. We want to get away from the crowds and hunt. We will be bringing horses and have some packing experince. Im not looking for anyones honey holes just some general info and maybe a good place to start. Thanks

dc deputy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by dc deputy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Hello fellow hunters, I have made trips these 2 past years to wy for antelope and I will be going back there for my first muley hunt this fall. The unit that I will be hunting in is unit 60, a limited quota unit, and I plan to focus on the medicine bow area as that is the only significant amount of public land in the unit. Anyone hunted this area or know anything about it? Thanks for any help and good hunting to all.

codyca
Fawn
Fawn

Post by codyca » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Got your pm Bowhuntrben. Sent a couple back to you, hope that helps. :thumb