More Poaching Idiots - And this one is bad.

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Re: More Poaching Idiots - And this one is bad.

Post by BIG R » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:58 pm

What a bunch of idiots :>/ I hope they stick it to them for everything its worth [-o<

WinMag
3 point
3 point

Post by WinMag » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Idiots indeed!!! I hope they get the maximum!!!

182BC...4Now!
2 point
2 point

Post by 182BC...4Now! » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Hopefully the state will make an example out of these morons and slap them with everything they can.

On a side note, did anyone read the comments...particularly the one about the buck only having one antler and that it was a "bad photo shop job"? =D> Pretty funny the things some people say without having a clue as to what they're talking about...made me laugh anyway. :) At least the commenter wasn't bashing all hunters....

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Wow, the Vernon unit last year and now this...

"Oh boy I cant wait til there aren't anymore LE & PLE Deer units to hunt on!!!" (Sarcasm)
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

firefighterbraun
3 point
3 point

Post by firefighterbraun » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm

This ticks me off. We all pay money and hope to get lucky enough to draw out a tag for an animal that we all respect. And then these guys come and just slaughter them like crazy. Does anyone know where the majority of these were taken?

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Desert News says "The Jensens allegedly illegally hunted deer in the Cedar Mountains and Scofield West Cooperative Wildlife Management Unit, court documents stated."
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 am

Public Hanging anyone??? I'll bet that would get some attention. For some reason it doesn't surprise me at all that there are still idiots like this out there. Until they really hammer a couple of them the rest will keep accepting their chance of moderate punishment.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

Deersman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Deersman » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 am

Utah has 1000s of cougar and 10,000s of coyotes poaching 10,000s of deer per yr. That's considered acceptable loss. Why get so upset at these guys?

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 am

USA has automobiles, alcohol, drugs, & tobacco, that kill humans. Why get upset at those that murder other humans? No big deal right? I mean the numbers are low compared to all this other stuff.

Come on deersman, your kidding me right. I understand my analogy might be a stretch, but seriously it's called THE LAW and I could go on and on why this bad all the way around and not just for sportsman.

And by the way HUMANS are way more important than DEER, don't want anyone thinking I'm to crazy. :)