Photographing mulies in July?

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Coyote LJ
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Photographing mulies in July?

Post by Coyote LJ » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey thanks for the welcome and all the comments fellas!

Glad to hear a lot of you talking Henries. That was where I was leaning as a first choice, with the Pauns probably being second. And, on the Books, I'm kinda hoping I can swing a long weekend out there too, in addition to the trip I'm talking about here.

I just got back last night from two days coyote hunting within sight of the Henries and have them on the brain in a big way already. But I think I just decided - mule deer photo trip in July is going to be there. I spent most of a week bowhunting them once before it became a LE unit, but have not been up in them since. I thive on long drives over bad two track so that's a plus for me :thumb . The drive over Soldier Summit last night at 10pm was BRUTAL though, by the way :)) ! Freakin' white out from hades, couple hours of staring at the hyper drive scene from the first Star Wars and not being able to see the road.

Oh, and no pictures of the coyotes killed this trip, my NEW camera took a dump yesterday. Still under warranty, so headed back to Canon this week I reckon...

- Dave