- 2 point
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:43 pm
- Location: Amarillo Texas
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:38 pm
- Location: California
Bow hunting is not my SPORT it's my PASSION!
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:09 am
I think if it was a large animal she would be long gone without hesitation. In detail I'm going to guess a fuzzy little brown mouse.
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 7:54 pm
3 small bull elk. What do i win.
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:45 pm
- Location: Colorado
A three legged coon.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.
- 2 point
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:08 pm
A three point buck in the velvet.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing it, dosen't go away."-Philip K. Dick
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:43 pm
- Location: Heber City, UT
A wolf that really isn't there, according to the state.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
- Posts: 4117
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am
- Location: Oregon
i'm going with a cactus buck!