Looking at drawing an X3b Tag Finally

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
bamaboy812003
Fawn
Fawn

Looking at drawing an X3b Tag Finally

Post by bamaboy812003 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:37 am

Well I'm new to this forum and just hoping to find out some info. I'm putting in for X3B with to 2 points going into the drawing. I have heard that this zone is pretty good. I'm a displaced southern boy hunting in California due to the military. I only bow hunt and aint really had much time to hunt California like i should. This year I'm making a point to hunt California hard and not run back home to Alabama if hunting gets to hard. I usually go back home and kill two or three in a week (its nice). I'm stationed at Beale AFB and i know its a drive to X3B but i would love to get some scouting in, just need to know that lay of the land. Hope yalll could help me out by just giving me a little info. I dont wait anybody to give up there honey whole but just a general area to start scouting would be a big help. Well thank yall...Steve

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: Looking at drawing an X3b Tag Finally

Post by Springville Shooter » Sat May 24, 2014 11:22 am

I've hunted 3b a ton and would be glad to help you out. Are you willing to backpack hunt? If so, I should be able to get you into some nice bucks. Shoot me a PM if your interested in some wilderness hunting.--------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen