What to do with the pressure??????

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
mchavez525
Fawn
Fawn

What to do with the pressure??????

Post by mchavez525 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi guys i am writing again because i want to know if anyone has any good advice for my question. I am worried when the season opens and also as the season comes closer that pressure will get to the deer. I figure with more vehicles and more people rollin around the deer will disapear. This is a archery hunt so i will be out first here in new mexico. I am really looking at a buck in a ridge at the top of the mountain. I was wondering if i should expect him to push down the ridge or would he go over to the next??? Im sure this is a question that is probably not predictable but I just want to hear from some experienced people if it can be. Thanks guys. 4 more weeks and the excitement is growing!!!!

bowhunter_c.g.
Fawn
Fawn

Re: What to do with the pressure??????

Post by bowhunter_c.g. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:22 pm

If any pressure, Bucks will hide in thick cover and be as far away from roads and people as they can be. Here in Utah, I look for areas that look bucky and far away from roads and hunters. If you look at google maps or gps and its a area you wouldn't want to go. Thats where i go. Patients is a huge key, and hunting the area year after year.