weekend out

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

weekend out

Post by one hunting fool » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:48 pm

I posted in shooting why i was out and about this weekend but wanted to share this grainy photo of a nice buck I came across after leaving the shooting area. I saw a group of small bucks 7 in all in a valley and as i passed them running down the road 1/2 a mile away were 2 nice 4 points one was narrow but thick (no pic sorry) the other was just awesome (pic) my I phone just does not do it justice he has 3" eye guards. he was heading back from the water hole and i pushed him into the grainfield (couldn't help it i was surrounded by the stuff) on his way back to the hills to bed. Some grain was so tall that the other 4 point you could only see his horns going through the grain.
anyway here is the pic.
photo (3).JPG
photo (3).JPG (57.73 KiB) Viewed 6948 times
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Re: weekend out

Post by one hunting fool » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 pm

photo (5).JPG
photo (5).JPG (66.67 KiB) Viewed 6947 times
another pic side view
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:59 pm

sorry they are so grainy I had to crop them and enlarge to get them to fit and they were already out beyond the iphone capabilities

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:14 am

Looks like a pretty good buck.

JBird
Monster
Monster

Post by JBird » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Looks like a dandy. I'm sure we've all felt the pain of trying to take a good pic with a cell phone and not having it turn out like we wanted.