MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
1azbowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by 1azbowhunter » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 pm

my names jeffrey 17 years young from prescott valley,az.i love to bow hunt,i shoot the mathews switchback.and i have killed 2 bucks with my bow and a bull elk

Muleys 24/7
Spike
Spike

Post by Muleys 24/7 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:26 pm

I would like to take a second to say.... this is the forum I've been looking for and am glad to be apart of, for many years to come. My name is Adam and I live in SoCAl. I've been hunting for 6 yrs now and have harvested 3 buck's. My passion for huntin has grown more and more every year. My favoite big game to prusue is Muley's. I have been on a couple out of state hunts to Utah, but mainly hunt CA. Thanks for this great forum :thumb

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 am

Welcome aboard gents.......look forward to your posts.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

Matt Mates
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Matt Mates » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Typical Michigander. Grew up in a hunting and fishing home. I religiously fly fish here in MI, duck hunt, grouse hunt over pointing dogs, goose hunt (a lot), and deer hunt. I work for the Michigan Department of Corrections as a Sergeant (Acting Lieutenant at the moment), and have been a weapons instructor for 12 years. I bow hunted until buying my first bird dog, but still rifle hunt our farm here in Mid-MI and look forward to deer season all year. I hooked my wife on deer hunting and she is now very interested in other big game. I also was lucky enough to just receive a Weatherby Mark V, Lazermark chambered in 300WBY from my wife for a belated wedding present.

Heading west in the next few years to Colorado and Wyoming to hunt elk, muleys, and antelope.

Matt-

cen-cal
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cen-cal » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 pm

New to the forum.
I am bow and bird nut from central cal. Giant blacktail freak.
Look forward to start hunting these awesome muleys. Thanks

firemarshalRod
Fawn
Fawn

Post by firemarshalRod » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 am

I've been a die hard white tail hunter in Michigan for years and am finally getting to that stage in life where I can get out and enjoy hunting in other areas. I enjoy bow hunting, muzzle loading and the Southwestern Michigan shotgun firearms season. I have had very limited but successful hunting in south Texas for white tails and Quebec for blackies. I am very hungry for a chance at muleys and elk. I am actively searching for a DIY hunt in the western states, but am completely green to the drawing systems of many states. Looking forward to hearing and learning from the success of others out there.

5575gb
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 5575gb » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Hello gang!
My names Chad, I've lived in CO, WY and now back home here in the Dakotas.
Love to bowhunt and fish, try to get up to Canada when I can and have max elk points that I plan on using in WY this year. Also have 12 in UT. Love bowhunting whitetails, muleys and pronghorns!

rookie23
Fawn
Fawn

Post by rookie23 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Rifle / Smoke Pole hunter from Southern Calif. I have been hunting 30 plus years for Elk and Mule Deer. I work in the fire service and love the outdoors. I've been playing the point game all over the West the last 15 years. My buddies and I aren't getting any younger and have decided to start dumping some points on hunts that are fun and we have a chance of drawing. Some of the limited quota hunts we just won't be able to draw while we can still hike. This year we will be trying for the Book Cliffs in Utah with 11 points. Any advice or directions. We are not familiar with the area. I've ordered some maps from BLM. Bob

ncook05
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ncook05 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 am

Brand new member here! I am originally from Michigan where I grew up hunting whitetails but currently reside in the great state of Colorado. I am active duty Air Force and stationed at the Air Force Academy. I have always dreamed of hunting elk and mule deer in Colorado so I was thrilled when I found out I was getting stationed there. I have been in Colorado for about 4 years now and I am still trying to figure out how to hunt the west, needless to say it is nothing like hunting whitetails! I prefer to archery hunt and I am not looking forward to moving out of Colorado, I absolutely love it here and would like to gain more experience in hunting the backcountry!

tander123
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tander123 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 pm

tander123 from SLC. I have only picked up hunting the last 6-7 years. Mostly enjoy watching my son have success as I have only harvested one animal in my short hunting career. If anyone needs info on Buffalo hunting the Henries, that's my one successfull hunt and I am happy to share what I learned. Well I have had some fun "successful" hunts but only harvested one very fun Buffalo.