MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
crowsfootbuck09
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by crowsfootbuck09 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 pm

thanks! im excited to get it back from my taxidermist. i cant wait for next year now its got my confidence boosted!

wappkid
Fawn
Fawn

Post by wappkid » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:31 pm

My name is Brian I am 35.I am from Ellington MO.New to mule deer hunting.Hardcore whitetail hunter.I plan on doing some mule deer hunting in the near future.
Attachments
cell phone pics 292.jpg
cell phone pics 292.jpg (91.77 KiB) Viewed 4347 times

buckykm1
2 point
2 point

Post by buckykm1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 am

Hi everyone
I am new to this forum, I just found it, but i belong to several others.

my name is Kevin Buckmaster, i live in Vicksburg, Michigan, i am 57 years old, married, and own a small Pest Control Company.

being from Mi, i have been a whitetail hunter all my life, but for the most part i don't hunt them anymore.

i made the mistake of going Elk hunting about 6 years ago, and now i am addicted to it, it is all i think about. as soon as i get home from one trip i start planning next years trip. i do DIY rifle hunts, every year now i go out west for 2 weeks. it has been a big learning curve from deer hunting, but i got my first Bull this year in Montana, no monster by any means, but a decent 4 x 6 on public land. i enjoy mule deer hunting to, but elk is my main focus.

from what i have seen so far this looks like a nice site, i am looking forward to talking with everyone here.

Kevin

UvUBowhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by UvUBowhunter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Welcome, and congratulations on the bull. Any bull on public land is a trophy in my opinion. i hope we get to see some pictures and a story of your hunt for him.
::wel

300WeatherbyMag
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 300WeatherbyMag » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi guys, I just joined the site. I'm 25 years old and have been hunting since I was 12. I grew up in western Washington hunting benchleg blacktail. I mostly hunt deer but am planning on turkey hunting this spring and will probably elk hunt this fall if I get a deer early and can find the time. I spent time hunting blacktail, whitetail and mule deer this season, but hunting high country mule deer in September is by far my favorite. I enjoy backpacking into high lakes and scouting deer in the summer. I also fish for salmon, steelhead and trout as much as i can. Shed hunting has become a recent obsession. I started last spring with some friends pointing me in the right direction and now I can't get enough of it.

highbasin
Fawn
Fawn

Post by highbasin » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 am

Hello everyone. I'm from boise, id. I've spent most my life chasing big bull elk in the back country of Idaho. I've always put mulie deer on the back burner. Well i'm on a quest to kill a big buck. Looks like theres a great group of guys and gals on this forum. I'm happy to be a part of it now. If anyone needs info on elk hunting in Idaho especially in central idaho let me know. I'll try and help as much as i can.

2BUCKCHUCK
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 2BUCKCHUCK » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Hello,

My name is Sergio and I am from Southern California. I have been hunting for about 10 years now. I mainly hunt for Muleys in the Angeles and Los Padres National Forest. In those ten years, I have only harvested 2 deer (hence the name). I hunt with a rifle mainly and as of last year, I started using a bow.

I mainly hunt solo cause not a lot of my friends share the same passion. My cousin and uncle do share the same passion but they have to work a lot.

I'll post up some pics when I get home cause right now I am using my comp at work.

I hope to learn a few things and at the same time share some of my experiences with you all.

sawsman
2 point
2 point

Post by sawsman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 pm

300WeatherbyMag wrote:Hi guys, I just joined the site. I'm 25 years old and have been hunting since I was 12. I grew up in western Washington hunting benchleg blacktail. I mostly hunt deer but am planning on turkey hunting this spring and will probably elk hunt this fall if I get a deer early and can find the time. I spent time hunting blacktail, whitetail and mule deer this season, but hunting high country mule deer in September is by far my favorite. I enjoy backpacking into high lakes and scouting deer in the summer. I also fish for salmon, steelhead and trout as much as i can. Shed hunting has become a recent obsession. I started last spring with some friends pointing me in the right direction and now I can't get enough of it.
Welcome 300!

I lived in Elma Washington for a year. I hunted blacktail while I was there and those salmon runs were amazing on the Chehalis and Satsop rivers! I have to say I grew tired of all the rain though...

I look forward to seeing your reports from the rainy country, try to keep the moss off of those sheds.
:))
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing it, dosen't go away."-Philip K. Dick

300WeatherbyMag
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 300WeatherbyMag » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:25 pm

thanks for the welcome sawsman. I sent you a pm

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:44 am

Welcome aboard everyone........look forward to your posts!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer