MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Okieman
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Okieman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Well im 41 been hunting with my dad since the age of 3. Now a son and daughter of my own wich both hunt. Making it more exspensive living in California. But well worth it. Boy shot his 1st buck in 2013.
I love hunting just about anything especially deer. I've read through the site many times but never joined till this year. Beans I'm trying for. Colorado this year. Been trying for 7yrs now. And figured this would be the best place to look up some info.

the_grimm
Fawn
Fawn

Post by the_grimm » Thu May 29, 2014 6:01 am

I used to hunt when I was younger (age 12-14), upland game and a couple archery hunts. Then I got wrapped up in Football and parties. After I got married in 2011 something got rekindled and I picked hunting back up! I'm trying to get as many seasons and species in as possible. Since 2012 I've hunted Turkey, Mulies, Elk, Upland game, rabbits, coyotes, and just recently drew a Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep tag!

horseshoe
Fawn
Fawn

Post by horseshoe » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:15 am

I've lived in northern California for 42 years now, and have hunted and fished most of it. I now have twin boys that are 10 years old and are ready to start and carry on the tradition. Can't wait to see the boys with first buck! Good luck to all this season'

tatonka052
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tatonka052 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:47 am

Ron Dowd, La Grande, Or. Soon to be frigging 60. Drew Whitehorse unit for fall deer this year, as well as Catherine Creek for elk. :thumb

The Front Hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by The Front Hunter » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 am

Present and accounted for! I am new to muley madness but i will contribute all i can. I was born and raised in Utah and raised rifle hunting. Four years ago i bought a bow from a buddy and that decision forever changed my life for the better in every way possible. I started a page on Facebook named The Front Hunters to share my love for the sport.
Tony P.
The Front Hunters

smokepoler63
Fawn
Fawn

Post by smokepoler63 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 am

Hello, I'm new to the forum and am excited to have found the MM website. I have been on other forums for years, but just recently found this one. I'm from SE Idaho. I enjoy archery, muzzle loader, rifle and handgun hunting. I've taken big game with all of the above.

I'm just recently getting back into archery and am excited for the coming fall. I have several trail cams out right now over some springs and wallows and can't wait to see what the September rut will bring. I have hunted Idaho, Montana, Wyoming the most but have also hunted a little in Utah and Colorado. I currently have many preference/bonus points in Utah, Colorado, and Arizona and I look forward to what the next 10 years will bring.

I'm 50 years old so I have a lot of hunting experience to share. I'm the type of guy that gets enjoyment out of helping other sportsmen. I like to see others have success in the field. If I have information about an area, state, equipment, or species of big game, I'm more than happy to share it with others (through a pm of course).

I look forward to meeting folks here on the forum and sharing information. Smokepoler63

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Welcome to all our new members. We look forward to your posts!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

Norther
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Norther » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:48 pm

How Ya'll,

I'm Jake Jensen from Kaysville, Utah. I've hunted the 801 my whole life, but the only big game locations I've been are out West in Grantsville and on Deseret Land, that and up above Camp Keisel. I am looking to branch out and hunt some more of Utah's World Famous country, but I have no idea where to start. So, I'll keep the rest of you updated with my mistake making progress as I go!

I missed the deadline to put in for any good tags in 2014, so my brother and I are thinking about heading out to Nine Mile Anthro West, where there are a few left over antlerless elk tags. From what I can find online, it can be a great spot if you have the brass to find the animals. Any experiences would be greatly appreciated! I'll post a thread about it in the Elk Forum.

I am also a competitive powerlifter at 110 Kilo, Single Ply, I blog about my powerlifting at www.primalteeth.blogspot.com

Nice to be on the site!

- Jake

jdan14
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jdan14 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:33 pm

I'm a new member from the great state of Illinois!! Just kidding on the great state part. I've been hunting out west for 42 years!! My dad took me to Shell WY when I was 14 to hunt mule deer. Mule deer hunting and archery elk are my passions and this year I'm fortunate enough to have a Henry MT any weapon tag in my pocket!!

jd

tythur111386
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tythur111386 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 am

Tyler Thurman
New River AZ

Die Hard Archery hunter "nothing like having a Bull Elk buggeling 15 ft. away"
Always hunted couse deer in south AZ new to the mule deer seen got drawn for 12a west this year and hoping to close the deal on my first Muley