MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Dearhunter3450
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Dearhunter3450 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I am new to the site as well as western hunting. I am from upstate NY and work as a Deputy Sheriff. I'm 38 and have hunted since I was 14. I bow hunt for whitetails here in NY and am looking to expand my big game hunting. I apologize in advance because I'm sure I will have a lot of questions for you guys. Looks like a good forum with lots of info.

MooseCravings
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MooseCravings » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 am

I've been a member for about a week now. Was born in Wisconsin, currently reside in Michigan. Interests are every variation (gun, bow, muzzy, etc) of deer hunting with a little bit of turkey hunting during the spring. Have never hunted western game and am planning a DYI within the next year or so. That being said, as of right now, I can not offer much help or tips as far as the western hunting goes. I will definitely share my success and/or lessons after I have gone out there. If you have a question regarding whitetails in the hardwoods or corn fields I could help there. Or if you want to complain about wolves I can help with that as well.

scottish hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by scottish hunter » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

HI, My name is Brian and I am new to the site. I have been hunting Wyoming Region K for the last 15 years. I (we) have had some really great trips, but the hunting is starting to go down hill. For many reasons!! So here I am, looking for ideas on a better place to go with my dad and brother. We always look forward to hunting with each other, especially since our dads hunting days are numbered. If we are not hunting out of state, we are hunting central California for deer, pheasant and dove. Happy scouting.

Cheers,

Brian

biglerchad
Fawn
Fawn

Post by biglerchad » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello everyone im from vernal utah new to this site I love being in the outdoors hunting fishing camping or just taking a scenic drive to look at nature

elkhntr09
Fawn
Fawn

Post by elkhntr09 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:54 am

Im zach osborn from a little town in southern Oregon,

mostly hunted with a rifle but have started bow hunting last year.

Mikey88
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Mikey88 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:17 pm

hello, my name is Mike Hewson. I'm from Sonoma County, Ca and just went on my first mule deer hunt last November in Colorado. I've been hunting ,both rifle and bow, since I was a teenager <--------) . (20) years. I enjoy the information, stories, and pictures on this site from everyone.

4everhunt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 4everhunt » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:23 pm

My name is Austin and I have lived in Idaho all my life. Grew up hunting and its what i look forward to every year.

intelligenthunt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by intelligenthunt » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey All,

Relatively new to western hunting (2009). Mostly CO and ID. From north-central Indiana, fun fact - I have hunted in MA (yes it is legal ](*,) ).

Zach

ukenout
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ukenout » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello,
Newby here as I just found this site tonight. I've been an avid hunter most of my life, however a career in the Army kinda put alot of hunts on hold, then getting wounded and spending two years in a medical hospital also kept me from the woods. However thanks to modern medicine and some great medical devices I am able to get out to the field and enjoy some hunts. Went on my first Western hunt this past fall in Idaho with two other wounded warrior buddies of mine and we all tagged out on elk, and only got one muley for the group. Now i've got mule deer on the top of my bucket list.
I am hoping to learn more about these deer as i've been chasing whitetails mainly here in GA where I live. I'm already planning a return trip this fall out west , most likely Idaho to chase a Muley! Hope I can learn some great strategy and do's and don'ts from the members here.

Joe

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Welcome to the madness gents.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer