Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
longbeard
Fawn
Fawn

Viewers Videos

Post by longbeard » Wed May 07, 2003 4:51 pm

Hello everyone,
I am trying to put together a viewer submitted video. If you have any videos that you would not mind being published please email me for info. I am two years into this dream with more money than I thought invested, but I need help from all. If you are tired of the normal everyday hunting from towers with feeders under you hunting videos then I need your help. This is not Hollywood so it does not have to be perfect. I have the best editing program so I can cut and paste and take out those four letter words that always slip. Anyways if you like the idea, drop me a line and tell me what you think? Thanks Zach

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:41 pm

Zach,
Sounds fun and a great idea. We are actually putting together a Mule Deer Production video ourselves. Maybe we could swap a few good clips.

longbeard
Fawn
Fawn

Post by longbeard » Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:14 pm

Muleymadness,
I am always looking to trade with people. If you are doing a Muley only video then alot of my footage won't help. We have tons of turkey and blacktail footage. The thing we are trying to accomplish the most is the idea of real life footage. I believe that most hunters will love to hear the stories and videos of just everyday people like themselves. There is nothing like telling stories at hunting camp, well this is the place to put those stories into a video series. And the best thing about it is the story can not get bigger with time, ha ha! If you know what I mean. Anyways please feel free to email me or call me if you have ideas. We are always open to ideas. Thanks Zach

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:01 pm

Great Idea, good luck. And let us know when it is finished.
Deadi

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:10 pm

Zach,
Yep unfortunately we are only working on a Mule Deer video at the current time. We may expand in the future, but for now we don't have time for other species. At least not to produce a quality video. If I do come across some footage I'll send it your way. Are you looking for kill scenes or just footage in general. What kinda of film editing software do you use?
MuleyMadness

longbeard
Fawn
Fawn

Post by longbeard » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:02 pm

Muleymadness, I use Adobe premiere. It is difficult at first but the more you play with the program the more amazing things it does. As far as footage kill scenes are always nice but it does not have to have it. We like when you set up your animal to take pictures put your camcorder on the tripod and tell your story. We feel it is just as much fun listening to stories of the kill as seeing it. Just my opinion. But not all scenes will have kill scenes but everyone will have the chance to show off there trophy.