Future of pop-ups

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Anonymous

Future of pop-ups

Post by Anonymous » Sat May 17, 2003 8:10 pm

Hello all, I got banished from another site for making fun of Utah county residents, & I noticed there are several people here from there,(I was just kidding)
To my delight, I am not seeing all the pop-up here & wanted to say thanks, BFE aka Shane Sorenson.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun May 18, 2003 8:35 am

Are you referring to pop-up ads? I'm assuming so, if that's the case well then we can't stand them. I actually run a filter on my broswer that blocks them all, kinda nice. Anyway you won't see any here.

BCBOY
Spike
Spike

Post by BCBOY » Sun May 25, 2003 10:18 pm

BFE,
So they banished ya? Sorry to hear that. At least we can still talk here. Wish you the best of luck in the draws and this upcoming season.
-Steve
"Trophy value is not always a measure of tine and beam. It may be just a measure of hard, solid hunting in which both man and deer conducted themselves well, so that neither was shamed." - John Madson, "Why Men Hunt"

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:36 pm

Thanks BC.........I hope you luck in all the upcoming draws as well and if you draw any US tags give my a jingle if you want to barrow a gun, I 'll spill my guts, if I have any usefull info as well.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:51 pm

happening, B.C. I just drew region G. thats all for the year. the bad news is, I'll have to dropping 10lbs & put some billy-goat legs underneth me to hunt where I like.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:53 pm

BC, that was me BFE

BCBOY
Spike
Spike

Post by BCBOY » Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:41 pm

BFE,
Glad to hear you got the tag you want. Sounds like you'll be hunting in some of the same kind of country that I love to hunt in. LOL!
My mom and my brother both drew mountain goat tags so I'll be fairly busy chasing goats this fall. Thus far we've got two clients booked for goats as well. I got a nil on the draws so I'll be stuck just chasing big muleys this year for myself. LOL!
Hope you get that monster and hope to see the pics. Best of luck.
-Steve
"Trophy value is not always a measure of tine and beam. It may be just a measure of hard, solid hunting in which both man and deer conducted themselves well, so that neither was shamed." - John Madson, "Why Men Hunt"