And a coyotee to top it off
again
"to small keep drivin..."

Twitch
Spike
Spike

Re: 2010 Winter Bucks

Post by Twitch » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 am

The first coyote isn't still alive/wounded in that picture is it?

BIGANTLERGETTER
Spike
Spike

Post by BIGANTLERGETTER » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 am

yeah that first picture looks like that yote is still alive, :-k that or you have some amazing dead animal posing skills
Hunt til there is nothing to hunt, then go farther and hunt harder the big one will turn up

HiCntryCO
Fawn
Fawn

Post by HiCntryCO » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

Twitch wrote:The first coyote isn't still alive/wounded in that picture is it?
alive in a trap??

primal215
3 point
3 point

Post by primal215 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Awsome YOTE pic thats the coolest pic 10sign:

*ShedPredator*
2 point
2 point

Post by *ShedPredator* » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Alright too classify this post yes the picture with me and the Yote it is still alive, my friend in the second pic shot it running at 300 yards and evidently hit it in the back end but when we looked it was laying on the ground so we figured it was dead until when we got up too it and noticed it was still alive we left the gun back at the truck so while my friend ran back too the truck i set up my tripod and had to take a picture. Sorry if it seems cruel but it takes a while to get to the truck and back in a few inches of snow and rough terain.

northern
2 point
2 point

Post by northern » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:51 pm

People must of never seen a coyote eat the rear out of a deer that was still alive. Nature is cruel. Good pic.

yes, it was still alive..........

You should see the graphic pics......these are tame

*ShedPredator*
2 point
2 point

Post by *ShedPredator* » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Sweet pics, and good point on Nature being cruel. But i could do nothing about this situation because we left the gun back at the truck.
Last edited by *ShedPredator* on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:49 pm

I guess that I don't share in the amusement of others. I could care less about what a coyote or any other animal does in order to survive...they do not deserve to suffer or be ridiculed while laying wounded, mortally or not.

I love to hunt and enjoy nothing more in this world than the great outdoors. Death is a huge part of both and I fully understand that and accept it. However, I do EVERYTHING within my power to ensure that the animals that I harvest do not suffer needlessly and will continue to do so in the future. Why? Because I have great respect and admiration for mother nature, the great outdoors, and the animals that inhabit it. I wish others felt the same.

Oh...yes, I have seen what I coyote does to a deer on a number of occassions. What I don't "see" is the correlation between what comes naturally to a coyote and what seems to be a complete and total lack of admiration and respect for nature.

This is just my thoughts on the matter. Take them for what they are worth and leave it at that. If you don't like it, don't read it and no need to respond to it either. I didn't post it to get into an online pi$$ing match with anyone. Just pointing out that not everyone enjoys watching an animal suffer.

*ShedPredator*
2 point
2 point

Post by *ShedPredator* » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 pm

AGCHAWK i totally understand your input on this situation and i respect every word of your reply, i feel the same way as you but there is nothing we could have dont as i said before we thought he was dead when we left to go pick him up but to later find out he wasn't. I can assure you and everyone else that reads this post that he did not suffer longer than we could control.