Medical Miracle

Talk related to anything & everything.
paladin
Spike
Spike

Medical Miracle

Post by paladin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 am

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's testicles, we put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments: "That´s nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out from a person, we put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

A Russian doctor says: “That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart out from a person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work”.

The US doctor answers immediately: That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us, in the USA (about a year ago) we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls, we made him President and now the whole country is looking for work! lol

Pal
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun . . . it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."

Thomas Jefferson, 1785

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Re: Medical Miracle

Post by bigbuck92 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Haha I like it. lol
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

melanie14
Fawn
Fawn

Post by melanie14 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 am

It reminds me of that one time that 22 year old girl lived through brain surgery that required doctors to remove 1/2 of her brain. She recovered and the 1/2 of the remaining brain assumed it's assigned work and the work that the other half of the brain did before. So basically it now worked twice as hard.

buckykm1
2 point
2 point

Post by buckykm1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 am

paladin wrote:A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man's testicles, we put them into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work".

The German doctor comments: "That´s nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out from a person, we put it into another person's head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".

A Russian doctor says: “That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart out from a person, we put it into another person's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work”.

The US doctor answers immediately: That's nothing colleagues, you are way behind us, in the USA (about a year ago) we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls, we made him President and now the whole country is looking for work! lol

Pal

How true that is.

Kevin

buckykm1
2 point
2 point

Post by buckykm1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 am

pepbac wrote:Lies! Myths!
Which never existed, as you all know doctors are liars, they can say we have done this ands that when they have done nothing, as long as earth lives there will never be something like that done by a human being but our maker a lone.

chooseswimspasdirect.com reviews choose hot tubs direct reviews

Are you really that dense ?. it is a joke.

Kevin

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:27 pm

pepbac wrote:Lies! Myths!
Which never existed, as you all know doctors are liars, they can say we have done this ands that when they have done nothing, as long as earth lives there will never be something like that done by a human being but our maker a lone.

chooseswimspasdirect.com reviews choose hot tubs direct reviews
you gotta be kidding ](*,)
talk about "insert foot into mouth"

MuleyHunterNV
Spike
Spike

Post by MuleyHunterNV » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Im really getting sick of all the disrespect for Obama. I have to admit that we really havent gotten far, but his job is so unbelievably hard that most people wouldnt last a day. I think that people need to give him a break. What a lot of people dont know is that Congress has all of the power, not the President. If Congress doesnt like it, its not happening.
P.S. Im not trying to start fights here, just voice my opinion.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:06 pm

MuleyHunterNV wrote: What a lot of people dont know is that Congress has all of the power, not the President. If Congress doesnt like it, its not happening.
who wouldn't know this? dont they teach it in the 4th or 5th grade?

everyone is intitled to their own opinion and that one is yours :thumb

now here is mine: i cant stand "obama", he is driving this country into the dirt, his ties to the muslims is absolutly a disgrace to my country, his "trillion doller" stimuluse might as well been flushed down the toilet, and he is a joke.

but again, this is just my opinion, i wouldn't expect anyone to change theirs just because i didn't agree :thumb :thumb

buckykm1
2 point
2 point

Post by buckykm1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 am

killerbee wrote:
MuleyHunterNV wrote: What a lot of people dont know is that Congress has all of the power, not the President. If Congress doesnt like it, its not happening.
who wouldn't know this? dont they teach it in the 4th or 5th grade?

everyone is intitled to their own opinion and that one is yours :thumb

now here is mine: i cant stand "obama", he is driving this country into the dirt, his ties to the muslims is absolutly a disgrace to my country, his "trillion doller" stimuluse might as well been flushed down the toilet, and he is a joke.

but again, this is just my opinion, i wouldn't expect anyone to change theirs just because i didn't agree :thumb :thumb
AMEN to that, i couldn't of said it better myself.

Kevin