Nugent pleads to ANOTHER poaching charge!

Talk related to anything & everything.
halibutaddict
Spike
Spike

Nugent pleads to ANOTHER poaching charge!

Post by halibutaddict » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

No joke,when will this guy finally loose his hunting rights?Anyone else would have been bared from hunting in the US by now..
http://news.yahoo.com/ted-nugent-agrees ... 06839.html

a_bow_nut

Re: Nugent pleads to ANOTHER poaching charge!

Post by a_bow_nut » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 am

I'm surprised that the secret service had time to get away from their job down in columbia to chase Ted down.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20062910&nid=15 ... d=queue-10
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 am

Yea he is out of control IMO. Did not know this was ANOTHER offense though, I don't pay much attention to him.

Sure he has his good/strong points but enough is enough.

halibutaddict
Spike
Spike

Post by halibutaddict » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 am

I was reading a biography of the guy on another hunting forum,his history of misbehavior(not even including all his poaching charges) is VERY long,he isnt the kind person I want representing me in the eye of the liberal,dem,anti's!Its time the gun owners/hunters of America find another MAN like Charlton Heston to represent our future!

ABert

Post by ABert » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Ted Nugent doesn't represent anyone but himself. He may speak out in favor of the 2nd Amendment, hunting and espouse his political views, but he is not backed by any organization, including the NRA. He is an entertainer who likes guns and hunting. He has a stage where he can express his views, plain and simple.

I don't care for his show on the Outdoor Channel, but I do like his music. I may agree with some of his politcal views though he does not speak for me nor do I follow his every word. I REALLY DO NOT LIKE celebreties espousing their political views, period. Do what got you to where you are and keep doing it.

As a side note, I don't listen to Bob Seger anymore, and I used to love his music. Same with a few actors over the years.

As far as the poaching goes, he got caught, he fessed up, he's paying his dues. I'm not standing up for him, as all poachers are scum of the earth in my view. Odd thing about the yahoo link, though. I never knew one could "agree to plead guilty". I thought you pled guilty or innocent, period. (???)
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

halibutaddict
Spike
Spike

Post by halibutaddict » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm

In the CA incident he agreed to plead guilty to a few charges if they dropped a bunch more,probably the same deal here,what a tool. #-o

Shags1
Spike
Spike

Post by Shags1 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 pm

a_bow_nut wrote:I'm surprised that the secret service had time to get away from their job down in columbia to chase Ted down.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20062910&nid=15 ... d=queue-10

lol