GREAT DEAL OR WHAT?

Talk related to anything & everything.
therookie
Spike
Spike

GREAT DEAL OR WHAT?

Post by therookie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 am

So as some of u know from past post my bow got stolen this year. I have been trying to get a new one asap so I can get out and play on the Wasatch front but I figured since I have to buy a new one might as well go all out and buy everything brand new and top of the line witch with not having 2000 or so in my pocket to go spend I figured I wasn't going to be able to get out and hunt. well as luck would have it I was playing around on ksl trying to trade my Bullet bike for guns and other things of interest I came across the a hoyt alpha Max same bow my father in law shoots so I have seen first hand what a great bow this bow is. Well the guys post said it was the alpha Max 32 bone collector edition with the 4 pin apex sight and all the other goods comes with quiver full of good arrows and broadheads. Bow is ready to go but it had no price but it being the bow it is and what I've seen around its A 800 to maybe 1000 dolar set up and at that price might as well save for what I really want so I didn't call on ot well 5 min later he post the price $450 I though no way he missed type so I called him and asked if the price is correct or a Miss type he stated it was correct I told him I'm on my way he said okay since your driving to me witch was a 45 min drive u can have it for $300 cash talk about a deal or what?? So I went out and played n the Wasatch.

dispatch_ike
Fawn
Fawn

Re: GREAT DEAL OR WHAT?

Post by dispatch_ike » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:35 am

DAng... Maybe thats what happened to your bow too!

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Good Karma
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

JBird
Monster
Monster

Post by JBird » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Wow. Steal of a deal. I'd have been right on that too.