Favorite Hunt

Talk related to anything & everything.
gizmo1
2 point
2 point

Favorite Hunt

Post by gizmo1 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 pm

K guys, what and where was your favorite hunt. Mine is a hard choice but I would have to say both of my kids first successful hunts. The smiles on their faces meant more to me than anything else.
Romans 13: 1-4

JBird
Monster
Monster

Re: Favorite Hunt

Post by JBird » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 am

All of them :-k . Ha that's a good question. When I drew a late hunt in Northern AZ a few years ago, it was a blast, but so was my Pauns hunt, but the general hunts are awesome with friends and family so I don't know. Hard choice.

ABert

Post by ABert » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Hands down when I helped my dad get his first bull elk a few years ago. It was just a rag horn 4X3 but after all the years he's hunted, and has taken a few cows, helping him get his first bull was better than any animal I've taken.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Watching my daughter take a really nice whitetail last year on the Idaho general, then a cow elk here in Utah. After struggling for a few years and missing some opportunities, she blossomed into a full-fledged killer this year. I have never had a better time in all my years of hunting. As we have started some pretty intense shooting practice this spring, she is looking to be even faster and more natural at getting on target and making amazing shots----SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

BigGameX
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BigGameX » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 pm

My first, was a white tail and was a great shot!
"In God We Trust"