ON DUTY IN IRAQ???

Talk related to anything & everything.
JLROOT
2 point
2 point

ON DUTY IN IRAQ???

Post by JLROOT » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:24 am

JUST READ A POST FROM ABERT (I TAKE IT HE IS IRAQ).

I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER MM MEMBERS ARE IN IRAQ.

HOW MANY OF US HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS THERE?

HOW CAN WE AS A GROUP OF HUNTERS, FISHERMEN/WOMAN, OUTDOOR LOVERS SHOW OUR SUPPORT?

SOUND OFF PEOPLE!!!!

JIMMIE ROOT, SSG/RET, US ARMY, INFANTRY.
A 'Veteran' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

ABert

Post by ABert » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:03 am

JLROOT,
Thanks for the support. I believe I'm the only member over here at the moment, but there may be another member heading over soon. I'll let him pipe up if and when he heads over.

I'm pretty much set up with everything I need, even have the wife sending Cope now and then. :thumb
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:35 pm

ABert, glad to hear that you're doin' well over there. I'm still awaiting final word on my deployment although from the way it looks I'll be waiting a bit longer (I'll see you over there sooner or later...it may just be a bit later than I was originally told).

I'll keep ya posted though. Take care my friend.

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:35 pm

My brother in law is going. hes in texas right now for training... but then going to iraq.

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 pm

My nephew is over there and due back in September. He was home for R&R and I had him put in for a left over cow tag.
I know my spellings bad!

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:47 pm

ABert wrote:JLROOT,
Thanks for the support. I believe I'm the only member over here at the moment, but there may be another member heading over soon. I'll let him pipe up if and when he heads over.

I'm pretty much set up with everything I need, even have the wife sending Cope now and then. :thumb
GODS SPEED !!!!!

The men and women in Iraq and all over the world , are and will always be in my thoughts and prayers !!!!!!!!! :thumb

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBK.

Wharpoley
Spike
Spike

Post by Wharpoley » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:04 pm

I was over in that area a year ago, one of the troops i supervise just got back last month and 3 of my co-workers are over there now. My wifes cousin is also over there. I am sure i will have another round over there at some point and time.