Gas Strike

Talk related to anything & everything.
JBird
Monster
Monster

Gas Strike

Post by JBird » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Not sure if this is legit but I've had a few texts today claiming there is a nation wide gas strike on Friday May 3.

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Re: Gas Strike

Post by Utahbowhunter » Mon May 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Got the same text. haha.

TuPapito
Fawn
Fawn

Post by TuPapito » Mon May 05, 2008 3:38 pm

We were informed by our Corporate Email Admin that if forwarded, it would release quite a harmful virus into our email system and that it should be deleted immediately.
Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is more cowbell!

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Tue May 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Unless we all stop driving for months this will never work one day drop in fuel numbers do not mean anything to the fuel barons because they know you will fuel up later. All it does is inconvenience you for not getting fuel that day. Unless the American people as a whole do something drastic like stop buying foreign fuel and only buy American we will not make a dent. But still this is a short term fix the real fix is stop using companies that buy foreign goods enabling them to purchase the fuel at higher levels because they make there goods from lead (china) and the export billions of dollars but import almost nothing foreign made. Or exporting all of our call centers to India so now they can afford domestic fuel. We as a nation need to put an end to foreign support and bring about more help to the American people as a whole. If we all stood together and stopped buying our fuel from Exxon, our food from Wal-mart and our plane tickets from Delta (all American companies either import almost exclusively from foreign markets or have contracted call centers to foreign markets) we might make a difference in as little as a year. And our national debt would finally start declining instead of increasing.
I wish we would hear that from a politician instead of my mom can beat up your mom stuff
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.