Talk anything related to Whitetail or Coues Deer
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 pm
- Location: Roanoke, VA
My dad just arrowed the first buck of the 2010 season. A nice typical 8 in the 130" class, and the best part was being there to see my dad get his biggest bow buck.
- dads buck b.JPG (88 KiB) Viewed 7103 times
Dreaming of tall tines a straight shots.
- 3 point
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: Central Washington
Congrat's to you and your dad.
Keep your nose in the wind and your eyes along the skyline.
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:40 am
- Location: Crazy California
Beautiful whitetail.....congratulations to the hunter!
Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer
- Posts: 4117
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am
- Location: Oregon
dandy buck! and super cool you got to be with him on the hunt
- 3 point
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:07 pm
- Location: Nephi, UT
Looks like a sweet buck. Congrats! Someday I hope to go out of state somewhere and get me a nice whitetail!
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:23 pm
- Location: Clarkston WA
That is a great buck!! CONGRATS
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Missed this thread somehow, NICE buck.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 am
- Location: Brentwood, Ca
Congrats to your dad on a great buck.
Let there be no doubt. Us "old" guys can still git-r-done
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm
- Location: Kentucky