ANY INTEREST IN MIDWEST WHITETAIL HUNT ??

Talk anything related to Whitetail or Coues Deer
Larry Walker
Fawn
Fawn

ANY INTEREST IN MIDWEST WHITETAIL HUNT ??

Post by Larry Walker » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:05 am

I have an oppurtunity to offer 2 gun hunts in 2016 and after on one of the best farms I have ever hunted. I have hunted whitetail in Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan. I just signed a 10 yr lease on the best farm I have ever hunted. If you are interested in an oppurtunity to hunt a top quality low pressured drive in the night before and in the stand the next morning trophy deer hunt then contact me. If you get in early and are satisfied with the results you will have the first oppurtunity for this hunt for the next 10 yrs starting 2016. Dont wait to long..

Thanks Larry

ABert

Re: ANY INTEREST IN MIDWEST WHITETAIL HUNT ??

Post by ABert » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:45 am

I would like more information. If you don't mind, could you send me via PM? I've never really hunted whitetail seriously.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Larry Walker
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Larry Walker » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:49 pm

I am not real good on this computer,

Please call or text me at 812-327-8224

Thanks Larry

Larry Walker
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Larry Walker » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:56 pm

ABert wrote:I would like more information. If you don't mind, could you send me via PM? I've never really hunted whitetail seriously.
I am 55 yrs old and have been a serious whitetail hunter since I was 12, I have not missed a season, I have put a lot of folks on their biggest whitetail. Takes alot of money in this day and age to keep and maintain a top quality whitetail property. There is only a couple of my family members that hunt this property and this is a real oppurtunity for 2 people to enjoy a top end whitetail hunt starting in 2016 and continue for 10 yrs possibly.

Call or text if you are serious

812-327-8224

Thanks Larry