N Idaho Whitetail season approaching

Talk anything related to Whitetail or Coues Deer
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

N Idaho Whitetail season approaching

Post by AGCHAWK » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:50 pm

All,

As most of the regulars here at MuleyMadness know, I normally hit the whitetail in N Idaho pretty hard every year. However, this year I'll be chasing Idaho Mule deer instead.

However, just like last year, if you are coming from out of the area to enjoy the fabulous whitetail hunting up here and do not have a place to stash your deer while staying up here you are more than welcome to take him/her to my place. I live in Clarkston, WA...right across the Snake River from Lewiston, ID. Just drop me a line and let me know. I am easily within driving distance of units 06, 08, 08a, 11, and 11a and am more than willing to help you out.

I'll be in the area from 08OCT thru 26OCT (My mule deer hunt...I may be in the field the majority of these dates) and during the Thanksgiving weekend. If I am not available, my wife or one of my boys will let you in to hang your deer until your hunt is over or you can get him to the butcher shop. (I am stationed on the other side of the state and will not be home outside those dates. However, this does not mean that the offer is not available during that time. My wife and kids will take care of you in my absence).

Additionally, if you would like to butcher your harvest at my place, I can provide you with the necessary tools to do so. My wife and/or I can also point you in the direction of a couple very good butchers in Lewiston if you would rather have it done professionally.

This offer is extended to all MuleyMadness members and thier hunting party if need be. Just PM me or email me at agchawk@yahoo.com. I will then give you my home number and address. (I am a bit hesitant to just post them here. I'm afraid that Killerbee will start prank-calling me :)) )

Although I am doing this during the whitetail season, I will extend this offer to those of you chasing elk in the region. Lastly, if you are a member and are in the area, drop me a line. I'd love to meet a few of ya in person one of these days! Again, this offer is for regular members of MuleyMadness and members of thier hunting party.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Hiker

Re: N Idaho Whitetail season approaching

Post by Hiker » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Hawk,
You are a generous man. :thumb That sounds like a great offer. Good luck on your Muley hunt and I hope you're blessed with a great buck. [-o<
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:37 am

AGCHAWK wrote: (I am a bit hesitant to just post them here. I'm afraid that Killerbee will start prank-calling me :)) )
lol ah come on hawk. i wouldn't do such a thing.......... but since you posted that email adress i sold it one the internet to a spam- advertising agency :)) :)) j/k of course

that is a great offer, my hats off to you! i hope your rewarded with a great buck here in "5" [? ? ? ] days :thumb

6x6 bull
3 point
3 point

Post by 6x6 bull » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:14 pm

AGCHawk you are a gentleman and a scholar!!!!!!!

tommycaller
Spike
Spike

Post by tommycaller » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:30 pm

That is very generous of you! Thanks for the offer! I used to hunt Idaho back in the 80's and would like to go back sometime. There are alot of critters up there. I am sure the town of Boise looks a little different than when I was there last. I heard it is growing like a bad weed. :))
"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"