Deer Gets Revenge!

Talk anything related to Whitetail or Coues Deer
NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Deer Gets Revenge!

Post by NotEnufTags » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Allright, make sure your shot is lethal or you could end up with this happening to you.
deer revenge.wmv
(802.46 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

JLROOT
2 point
2 point

Re: Deer Gets Revenge!

Post by JLROOT » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm

I have seen this before. Its a great clip. As I understood it back then the dude had put buck scent on himself ( maybe it was doe in heat lol ).
A 'Veteran' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

hunting124
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hunting124 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 am

Thanks for this clip, it is really true. It's a lesson for hunters that we should make sure that whenever we shoot animals in hunting, they are totally dead, for which they might have a fatal revenge to you.

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:13 am

I have seen it before too and I am pretty sure he had some scent of some sort on. I think it is funny that it isn't in English since it happened here in the good old USA.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28