- Posts: 859
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:43 am
- Location: Augusta,KS
Caught at White Bear Lake, MN
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:22 pm
holy burn, that is crazy
Watch your top knot!
- 4 point
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:46 pm
- Location: Utah
- Posts: 4117
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am
- Location: Oregon
thats wild! is there any chance it's a photoshop?? or do you know who caught it? that sucker is crazy looking
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9997
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
That's crazy stuff right there.
- 3 point
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:17 am
- Location: colorado
what a catch . that would make a great conversation piece if you had it mounted .
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:31 am
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:31 am
- Location: Idaho
That's pretty cool. Does that count as 1 or 2 fish in a person's daily bag limit?
- 2 point
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:50 pm
- Location: veyo,utah
that looks fake if you see on the left body the head is twisted from the body and it looks photoshopped if you ask me. But still its cool.
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!
- 3 point
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:46 pm
- Location: Antelope, Oregon
Coming from Minnesota, they look a lot like Pickerel to me. When I was a kid we used to catch a few now and again upstate New York.