New Fishing Website!!

Talk anything related to 'all kinds' of fishing.
Sponsored by: http://www.troutjournal.com
MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Fishing Website!!

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Hey Guys/Gals,

I've partnered up with a new fishing website that I'll help run, hoping you guys will share and register for the forum there also. So if you fish a little or A LOT I hope you'll check it out and like it.

http://www.troutjournal.com

We have a few members whose photos are being used/shared there, thanks to THEM and hope you will all like it enough to contribute also.

We are/will be running a contest for new FORUM members over there for FREE fishing decals.

Thanks and check it out! :thumb

NOTE: The SAME username and password you create for the forum will also work and be used for the PICTURES section, you'll still need to login though. You should be able to upload photos to ALL sections of the albums. Plus once you login it will automatically create you your OWN album called Trout Journal Member Albums as seen here... (bottom left) http://www.troutjournal.com/pictures/

You just need to click on YOUR ALBUM (link on top right) after logging in to start adding photos to YOUR album.

To add photos to ANY album, just click the album of choice and then click ADD ITEMS link (top left side bar) to add fish photos to ANY album.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Fishing Website!!

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:30 pm

One last thing, if there is any DIE HARD fisherman that would like to help MOD the forums please send me a PM.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 pm

hey- are you spammin are site?? :)) j/k i'm not much of a fisherguy but i will check it out.

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 pm

killerbee wrote:hey- are you spammin are site??
thats the first thing i thought!!! :))

9er
Watch your top knot!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 pm

You guys are killing me, good thing I have some good guys around to keep me laughing.

And HECK YES I'm spamming our site, everyone else does why can't I get in on the action. :)) :thumb

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 am

Someone should report this to the admin immediately so that........... oh wait. Never mind :)) lol
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Don't have time to check it out right now. I'm in the USO and my bus is about to leave up to pendelton, (didn't think I could go another month without logging onto the madness though) but i'm sure it's sweet and ill be registering as soon as I can. Good thinking on this one Brett! I'm a little upset I didn't make it out at all this year so maybe this new site will hold me over until '09!

MULEY7MM
4 point
4 point

Post by MULEY7MM » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Brett i just barley checked out the other site after a long summer of working sun up to sun down to try and keep my head above water i havent had time to get on from what i can see it looks good and i noticed some good pictures on the front page :) but when i clicked on forums it just goes all messed up maybey its my computer ill try it later =D>
Glad to be back...

http://www.troutjournal.com