video question

Hunting videos sharing and talk.
Sponsored by: http://www.muleymadness.com/videos/
killerbee

video question

Post by killerbee » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:46 am

so i bought my wife a video camera a couple weeks ago, it doesn't use any tape, disc, card etc.
it just has a hard drive in it.
my question is , i can get it to down load onto a DVD easy enough, but from there how do i get it to where i can post it here? or do i skip the dvd part ? if i have it in DVD form, can i load it to huntersclips.com from there?
sorry for all the ??

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: video question

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 am

To get it to Huntersclips, you don't need dvd at all. I assume it has a cable you connect from camera to computer. If not you'll need to buy one. They transfer video to computer and easiest would be to use MovieMaker which I believe is included on XP and is free. Then save to hard drive and upload to Huntersclips.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 pm

thanks brett, later this week i'm going to sit down and try it. i'd love to be able to post some video of alot of bulls i've been seeing. and the video camera has a 35 power OPTICAL zoom so i can film them a ways off a see them very good. unlike are little digital camera, if i seen some that were 100 yrds away you likely would barely be able to make them out.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

brett: for some reason i cant get the "movie maker" to recognize my camera, i dont know why yet. is there a way to do it from a DVD?

and a question about huntclips, can i load my video there, and use it from there to email? and what about any other place to upload it, will it only work here at MULEYMADNESS or anywhere?
thanks and im still working on it

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Killer,

I'm a MAC user, need a PC guy to help you out with them pieces of junk. lol

The video link will work anywhere, or should hopefully. :)

Not sure why Movie Maker won't recognize it?