Wyoming Antelope App Question

Talk anything related to Antelope
erok
Fawn
Fawn

Wyoming Antelope App Question

Post by erok » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 am

Hey guys, first time poster here. I had a quick question. Deadline for antelope is Tuesday and last night I foolishly entered my first Wyoming app. Well, when it was all said and done I realized my name is now Eric Eard (Eard is obviously not my last name) on the Billing info. The tag info appears correct, just the billing info is wrong. Do you think this will be rejected ? Can it be corrected ? Thanks for any info.

Eric EARD

Snake River Marksman
3 point
3 point

Re: Wyoming Antelope App Question

Post by Snake River Marksman » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:18 am

It will probably get your app rejected. The good news is, you should be able to call Wyoming Game and Fish and have the problem corrected over the phone. I have always found the people over in Cheyenne very helpful. Call them Monday after they have had their coffee, they'll take care of you.
Stupidity is expensive

erok
Fawn
Fawn

Post by erok » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 am

Ok thanks SRM. The sad thing is that Wyoming's app process is really simple. At least I gave myself a few days to correct it.

Hey, assuming I get this taken care of ...

If a guy was to have several extra days in South East Wyoming after hunting lopes ... what would be the best thing to check out while im there ? Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, etc ??
Eric

erok
Fawn
Fawn

Post by erok » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:33 am

Oh, and i realize those are on the opposite side of the state ... but i should have several days ... hahaha.

Eric

Snake River Marksman
3 point
3 point

Post by Snake River Marksman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am

Never pass up an opportunity to check out Yellowstone. It is literally like no other place on earth. After Labor day, services in the park start to shut down so take the info number for the park with you to make sure that various roads, campgrounds, etc are open. Most of what shuts down early is the various vendor services, trail rides etc. but some roads could close for weather or for repair.
There are things to see and do in Jackson at that time of year, and the weather is USUALLY pleasant. It usually isn't very crowded since it's between the summer and the ski season. If you contact the Jackson Hole chamber of commerce, they'll send you a nice magazine with all sorts of info for the area.
Stupidity is expensive