Personal Carry Pistol

Talk anything related to Shooting, Reloading, etc.
wingmaster36
2 point
2 point

Personal Carry Pistol

Post by wingmaster36 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:53 am

Hey Guys,
I just recently bought the Bersa Thunder 380 for a small all-purpose protection pistol. I can only say wonderful things about the fit and function. The metal has no sharp edges, no machine or tool marks, and an excellent trigger. I am a Ruger guy, but the plastic on their LCP turned me off, so I began looking for a small, quality made, metal framed gun and this unit fit all of my requirements. It is the most accurate little gun I have fired and fits a grown man's hand better that some other's compact pistols. It is not the lightest as it weighs 23oz (due to the aluminum frame) which keeps muzzle jump and recoil at a minimum, but does add a little bit of sag when carried in your pocket. If you are in the market for such a pistol I would suggest you take a look at the Bersa. I would also suggest you search the web and look at all of the glowing reviews it has received as an inexpensive, yet quality made pistol. They can be bought for less than $300.00 if you shop around. BTW it is an Argentine copy of the Walther PPK from what I can tell.

Wyatt Johnson
"The things that are over my head are under God's feet." Adrian Rogers