Wasatch LE Elk advice

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Wasatch LE Elk advice

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm

As I was about to leave work today, one of my coworkers told me that she drew a Wasatch LE early rifle elk tag. She did not expect to draw as her father in law had used his card to put her, her husband, and himself in for the Wasatch any bull rifle tag. They knew they had a tag coming because of a credit card hit, but figured it would be for her father-in-law with his 13 points. They were shocked to find her name tied to the tag because she had two points going into the draw. She took a nice three point buck a couple of years ago. and has no elk experience. I assume her father in law and her husband will help her scout and try to get her on a bull but they haven't had the chance to hunt them before.

I know some of the madness members have hunted the unit and if they are willing to share any advice I'll pass it her way. If she uses any of the advice I'll tell her she has to let me post a pic of her bull or better yet join the madness and post for herself.

Thanks in advance for any advice. PM's are welcome.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

AntlersOutWest
4 point
4 point

Re: Wasatch LE Elk advice

Post by AntlersOutWest » Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Ill take her hunting! I know alot of good spots. Tell her if she wants some info to email me Carrie
Antlersoutwest@yahoo.com

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

AntlersOutWest wrote:Ill take her hunting! I know alot of good spots. Tell her if she wants some info to email me Carrie
Antlersoutwest@yahoo.com
and there you go! and people wonder why Muley Madness kicks aaz? great members here :thumb

Bowtech43
3 point
3 point

Post by Bowtech43 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 am

Now that is just... AWESOME! =D>
Nothing like the great outdoors! :)

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 am

Ill take her hunting! I know alot of good spots. Tell her if she wants some info to email me Carrie
That is awesome!!!

AntlersOutWest it is people like you that make the site worth while =D> :thumb

AntlersOutWest if you ever need help with Wyoming or Colorado, I will do what I can can to assist you.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 am

AntlersOutWest wrote:Ill take her hunting! I know alot of good spots. Tell her if she wants some info to email me Carrie
Antlersoutwest@yahoo.com
Super classy of Antlers Out West.

I printed up a picture of your non-typical bull fromthe wasatch and gave my coworker your email address. I hope she can share in your advice/help offer and bring home a great bull. Thanks for your response AOW. :thumb
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 pm

tell her to email me, I have hunted it twice for the big bulls. once for my dad and once for me.

jaredlhill@gmail.com
Deadi