Mossback 400" part 2

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
speedgoat
Spike
Spike

Mossback 400" part 2

Post by speedgoat » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 am

Guys,

Everyone seems to have gotten quite defensive over a point that everyone, including Muleymadness, should understand. I am not for or against the reason for the initial post, I was simply stating if you are going to throw of bunch of allegations out there on anyone you should have some proof (links to articles in the local paper, pictures of this activity etc) to back up your story, otherwise you come off as someone who is just spreading rumors or wishes they could drop 100k for a hunt. In my mind it is sort of like the great wolf debate.. don't simply tell me wolves are eating all the elk, tell me how many, where, when, mortality rate etc.. Have an intelligent approach to your arguement and you can make a difference instead of just complaining. If this guy and his crew are acting like this it needs to be put to a stop.
My second piont, if I went to my favorite public hunting ground here in Colorado and someone had a road blocked I would call the local game warden, not turn around because someone got there before me. Its not trout fishing where someone gets to the hole before you and it is courtesy to not join them. If people allow for behavior like that of course his group would do it. It basically makes public land private. I just find it hard to believe without other proof. Typically when I hunt public land, hunters do not tolerate behavior like that, in Colorado his shiny trucks would end up over a cliff or in a ditch.

speedgoat

a_bow_nut

Re: Mossback 400" part 2

Post by a_bow_nut » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 pm

That is why the other thread was locked. It was going nowhere and there wasn't anything productive coming out of it. If anybody comes up with some hard evidence then they should contact the proper people to have this issue adressed.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

camodup
3 point
3 point

Re: Mossback 400" part 2

Post by camodup » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm

a_bow_nut wrote:That is why the other thread was locked. It was going nowhere and there wasn't anything productive coming out of it. If anybody comes up with some hard evidence then they should contact the proper people to have this issue adressed.
+1

That pretty much summed it up.
thedailyhuntandfish.com

Pro Staff for Northern Utah Waterfowl
Duck Junkies Field Staff