Youth Any Bull Tag!

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
ARCHER11
2 point
2 point

Youth Any Bull Tag!

Post by ARCHER11 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Well I was unsuccessful in everything but my general season deer tag (which I am very grateful for! Should be a great hunt!) But what i'm most excited about is that my little bro drew a Youth bull tag! Should be an awesome hunt! I can't wait to chase some stinky bulls and with some luck maybe well get one on the ground! He has yet to harvest a big game animal so hopefully this year is the year. Anyone else going to be chasing elk with the young guns this year?

I've got a couple places on the north slope of the Uintas I have in mind that should get us into some screaming bulls (i'd be happy to share/swap information with other youth hunters looking for a starting point) but I'd love to hear any suggestions on other areas to scout from you guys. What can be expected on this hunt? I'd love to hear some stories and see some pictures of those that have participated in the hunt.

If anyone else out there has a youth tag shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to help out with a few places to start scouting. Maybe we can make a few trips out together. Good luck out there!
I'm a member of PETA: People who Eat Tasty Animals